- Ict & tlc
- Manufacturing & chemicals
- C-level executive roles
Leader and innovative company in the mechatronic engineering
- Devise and implement a clear operating strategy in support of existing business processes but also of the companies forward business plan and fulfil a role as a credible and motivational leader in the organisation
- Develop strong relationships with the fellow Senior Management Team to ensure full ‘buy in’ into the supply chain operations
- Manage the stakeholder and supplier relationships with the global product manufacturers, warehousing and logistics partners and our distribution partners
- Professionalize the core product development process, supply chain functions including procurement and logistics function, and planning to deliver a proactive, high calibre/quality, cost efficient service to the business.
- Develop and measure aggressive targets and activity plans to improve the cost effectiveness of the product development process, manufacturing, procurement and core supply chain functions
- Establish clear KPI’s and service level agreements with all suppliers of manufacturing operations and logistics
- Deliver a plan to assess the current suppliers to provide the optimum supply chain footprint to meet the strategic business plan and maintain competitive advantage
- Ensure demand planning best practice is matched by improved competence in supply planning.
- Ensure fast and efficient process from concept to product on shelf
- Provide high level of transparency of relevant management information via good overall systems support – to facilitate timely and accurate decision making across all functions
- Act as a figurehead for manufacturing operations. Promotion of cross functional relationships and co-operation with other functional areas, especially R&D, sales & marketing and finance to develop opportunities in product, quality, sales, service and margin.
- Substantial experience, ideally within consumer electronics where world class standards are the norm, complimented by leadership experience demonstrated in entrepreneurial environments
- Experience of world class manufacturing systems and processes as well as managing the end to end supply chain strategy, to include logistics and procurement. Track record of delivery in one or more of the core functions
- Ambitious, proactive, energetic and collaborative. Strong people focused leader who creates a supportive and challenging environment where excellent performance is the norm – is capable of building and developing talent
- High drive, tenacious and resilience, with the ‘edge’ to achieve extraordinary results in an unstructured environment. Adaptable, agile and nimble in approach. Demonstrates exceptional strategic ability with a bias for action – a thinker and a doer who will fit in well with the ambitious, self-autonomous and accountable culture being driven by the management team
- Has an effective track record of changing and leading teams to achieve successful growth; must be able to demonstrate significant achievements of transformation in their career to date
- Strong commercial acumen and financial literacy; a natural ability to manage across the key financial metrics.