- Engineering & construction
- Engineering & technical dept.
45.000 € - 55.000 €
For an important company operating in the Oil & Gas field, we are looking for a Process Engineer
Involved in the process definition and support of the LNG storage, loading and BOG handling portion of the OSBL facilities. Activities include:
– Preparation of the process deliverables such as equipment and instrument data sheet, control narratives, cause and effect matrix
– preparing calculations to support specification of equipment, instrumentation and piping systems
– Vendor documents follow-up
Efficiently interface with other process and engineering departments
Demonstrates skills/experience in process design, specification and operation of LNG Storage and Loading, Boil Off Gas handling.
Experience in Hysys steady state software is required. Experience with Hysys Dynamics is a plus.
Has team skills to support collaboration. Adheres to common tools and standards. Demonstrate diligence to produce work to quality and schedule that will require a minimum of checking by others.