- Ict & tlc
36.000 € - 44.000 €
- Work on the development, usage, maintaining, and monitoring of tools, solutions, and processes for collecting, processing, storing, and analyzing huge sets of data.
- Collaborate with peers on solution design, work estimation and implementation of new features including interfaces, contracts with storage system, data transformation and handoff to client technical team.
- Understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of remaining work committed for a release.
- Plan and execute an incremental and iterative software development process.
- Perform peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
- Maintain high standard of quality and adhere to best coding practices.
- Work as a part of Agile international remote teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Engagement with customers as well as internal R&D teams.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, OOP, and MVC architecture.
- Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, Hue.
- Experience with Spark
- Java programming language
- Scala programming language
- AWS technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication (in Italian and English)