- Manufacturing & chemicals
- Ict & tlc dept.
36.000 € - 44.000 €
Multinational company, leader in manufacturing field
The purpose of this role is to ensure the IT Systems within the plant work properly, both from the HW and
SW point of view, and to troubleshot incidents and help users with IT issues.
- Proper and correct update of tickets, proactive liaison with ServiceDesk analysts;
- Understand the Incident Management Process, associated SLA’s;
- Communicate the status of incidents and service requests effectively to the user community;
- Be cognizant of the NPS score locally;
- Provide 1st – 2nd line IT support by actively monitoring the IT support work load for respective locations;
- Ensure that the agreed IT standards and policies are utilized to complete support tasks;
- Put forward ideas on continuous improvement measurements for the Support function, including CSFs, KPIs and associated metrics;
- PC diagnostics and rebuilds and desktop deployments;
- Printer installation and maintenance, Installation of peripheral devices;
- Software installation via deployment software or media;
- Configuration and addition of LAN switches;
- First line support of plant systems application support (examples: SFOL, SAP, Viscan).
- Degree in IT studies discipline or 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- IT experience in a global operations environment;
- ITIL experience – at least to foundation level;
- MS Office and Outlook knowledge;
- Business process knowledge;
- Ability to own and proactively troubleshoot issues;
- Results orientated;
- Excellent communications skills to communicate up and down the organization, while dealing with non-expert users;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both as part of a team and alone;
- Flexibility or willingness to travel to other locations in Europe if required;
- Fluent English.