- Engineering & construction
- Presales & sales & aftersales dept.
- Project & control management dept.
Solar energy company, leader in the development, installation and operation solar PV systems.
- A good understanding of all parts of the Renewable Industry, PV development cycle is essential and experience with negotiating agreements and contracts is highly desirable,
- Experience in project management and business development, track record when it comes to delivery and contractual negotiation and closing are vital for this role.
- The successful candidate will ideally have worked at either a wind or solar developer and have seen a number of distributed generation schemes from greenfield through permitting, financial close and into operation.
- Identifying Project and Partnership opportunities to grow pipeline
- Prospecting large sites for ground mounted PV projects
- Managing development process for secured projects
- Research grid status and availability and liaise with DNOs
- Negotiating land agreements
- Negotiating sub-contractor roles responsibilities and contracts
- Negotiating key development project contracts
- Identifying, negotiating and managing co-development agreements
- Analysing and reviewing commercial viability based on projects’ technical design and costing
- Market research and developing an in-depth knowledge of local market legislation, regulations, support schemes etc
- Managing local development partners
- Internal pipeline management and reporting
- Financial analysis of opportunities
- Presenting projects to the internal investment committee
- Defining development budgets
- Managing costs and cashflow within the development budget
- PPA negotiations