- Engineering & construction
- Ict & tlc dept.
81.000 € - 99.000 €
Multinational engineering company
- Maintain application and infrastructure architectural landscape and systems implementation and operation guidelines;
- Supports technology scouting;
- Supports implementation and checks consistency of solution vs design;
- Supports troubleshooting and configuration of technical infrastructure deployed in data centre and in Cloud: virtual servers, VPN, network security devices and network security software, as well as security certificates, domain services and scripting;
- Manage the design and the implementation process with the Service Manager team and the subcontractors of additional services and/or system upgrades;
- Supervises and manage ICT budgeting and forecasting process;
- Manages ICT reporting;
- Manage and monitor of the ICT sourcing plan, monitor ICT sourcing contracts, manage and monitor the ICT integrated Master Plan.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field;
- At least 10 in years in ICT Departments and at least 5 years in the position of System Architect, working on business solutions and operating environments;
- Profound ICT knowledge, especially in terms of operating systems, databases, web technologies, Enterprise Application Integration technologies;
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and telecommunications architectures ;
- Experience in virtualization, storage infrastructure, high-availability solutions, cloud solutions;
- Good knowledge of one or more business process of TSO and related application architecture, e.g. Commercial Operations, Operations & Maintenance;
- Good knowledge of cost control principles, budget and forecasting processes;
- Third party management ;
- IT Governance and PMO experience (optional certification);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.