- Engineering & construction
- Presales & sales & aftersales dept.
45.000 € - 55.000 €
We are looking for an International Account Manager to join Shell Marine. Shell Marine is a truly global and growing business, supplying lubricants, chemicals and technical and digital services to customers and their vessels in over 700 ports and 60 countries worldwide. They serve everything from small fishing vessels to the world’s largest container ships, helping to keep the world’s maritime fleet moving which transports over 80% of all goods manufactured and consumed globally. You will play a key role in supporting customers through the Energy Transition, to develop a more sustainable business.
- Help drive meaningful change in the Marine industry by supporting customers through the Energy Transition;
- Represent Shell’s brand, mission and products in the global shipping industry based in the Benelux;
- Evaluate, understand, and support customers’ lubricant and chemical (Shell Shipcare) product’s and technical and digital services’ needs, managing the end-to-end sales cycle from customer acquisition, contract negotiations through to product delivery;
- Actively prospect and develop a pipeline of new business;
- Collaborate closely with a global team of Sales, Technical, Marketing and Supply Chain professionals to deliver the best possible customer experience;
- Continuously help improve what and how we serve our existing (and future) customers in the best possible way.
- Technical background and Shipping Industry experience;
- Strong expertise in B2B sales;
- A fast learner and flexible team player, driven to make a difference;
- Digital savviness and data-driven decision making;
- A solid understanding of supply chain management;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Experience in international business
- A driver’s license and willingness to travel.