- Presales & sales & aftersales dept.
67.500 € - 82.500 €
For a NewCo of a prestigious Multinational Company we’re looking for a Business Developer (Experience in energy efficiency)
- They stimulate, collect, analyse and prioritize leads
- Together with solution engineering/energy analysts They visit customers to understand general needs and present case examples ;They map customers’ industrial processes (ie flows, temperatures, pressures…) and energy balance1 ; They calculate current CO2eq emissions (mainly scope 1+2) and suggest CO2eq reduction ambitions1 ; They collaborate with procurement/product specialists to identify the most promising technologies for the customer case.
- They own a compelling business case for the customer (as is situation, to be ambition, proposed solution with details in terms of energy efficiency, emission reduction, capex, opex, and financing options etc)
- They understand value creation and define value sharing / balancing; they lead solution pricing based on value creation, profitability targets, etc.
- They negotiate with customers, escalating if needed; they close deals with customers and handover to execution
- Once commissioned and in operations, they periodically review actual project profitability to learn and adapt
- Strong commercial appetite, business case understanding, industrial references
- Attitude: proactive hunter
- Languages: English (mandatory), Spanish (nice to have)